How to run DxDiag and Save it as a File
1. Press the Windows key and type dxdiag in the search box or go directly to the search box in Windows 10.
2. Click on dxdiag.exe or dxdiag Run Command in Windows 10.
3. When DxDiag opens, check to see if there’s a button that says Run 64-bit DxDiag – if there is click it.
- If that button doesn’t appear, move to step 6.
4. You’ll see a green progress bar in the bottom-left of the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window while the program is gathering information.
5. When the progress bar disappears, it means your report is ready.
6. Click Save All Information.
7. Save the file to your desktop (make sure it’s saving as a text file) and give it a name you’ll remember.
8. Click Exit.
9. Upload the file you just saved to the specified location by the devs.